Sunday 13 January 2013

Week one done

Week one is done and dusted. Wednesday 5 miles at 9.21 pace, Thursday 5 miles at 9.27 pace and Sunday 10 miles at 9.57.
Total mileage for the week = 20. I've been lucky this week, all three runs went really well and felt great. If the next 15 weeks go this well then it's going to be great, if only.....

We've been eating well this week but today I have the post long run hunger, I've just had a huge dinner and I'm still starving! This tends to settle down after a few weeks of longer runs, it had better do or I'll be doing this marathon weighing 20 stone.

I'm still off the booze on doctors orders and I'm feeling really well, the best I've felt in ages. Surely this is just coincidence, drinking 3-5 units a week can't make my liver struggle that much can it? Liver scan on Thursday.

So next week's plan is...one easy 5 mile, one 5 mile incorporating speedwork and a long run of 12 miles. Two sessions of bootcamp, we're on week 2 of a 4 week block of strength training. It's good for me but ouch ouch ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment